Gemeindewerke Pfäffikon ZH, Switzerland
Migration/updating of network control technology
Together with IDS Schweiz AG, we were awarded the contract for the migration/updating of the entire networkcontrol technology of the Municipality of Pfäffikon in 2016.
IDS specialises in network management and automatic control technology, automation, telecontrol, communications technology and IT security up to the point of complete smart grid solutions.
ids Schweiz AG
Electricity, gas, water and district heating utilities as well as waste water disposal facility of Gemeindewerke Pfäffikon ZH, the public utilities authority of Pfäffikon ZH, Switzerland
2017 to 2018
- Conversion of 25 telecontrol stations of the water utility
- Server cabinet and UPS system of the redundant network control technology
- Stock-taking of the existing installations
- Electrical engineering, testing and documentation
- On-site switchgear rebuilding with ongoing services of the water utility
- Signal test and assistance during start-up
- EPLAN P8
Markus Steigmeier, Head of Department Electrical Engineering, Schmid Automation AG