skip to Main Content

History

1958
Com­pa­ny estab­lished with head­quar­ters in St.Gallen, Switzerland

1975
Focus of acti­vi­ty cen­te­red on pro­cess automation

1989
Estab­lish­ment of sub­si­dia­ry in Augs­burg, Germany

1995
Acqui­si­ti­on of acti­vi­ties of Fil­trox Auto­ma­ti­on department

2008
Ent­ry into the US mar­ket. Adop­ti­on of UL stan­dards and pro­gram­ming of Rock­well con­trol systems in our portfolio

2018
Stra­te­gic reo­ri­en­ta­ti­on with a focus on all indu­stries regu­la­ted by the food and drug admi­ni­stra­ti­on authorities

Back To Top